Welcome to this week’s show! Today, we are excited to bring to the show Dr. Lisa Lentino, a passionate therapist and coach who is dedicated to help the world realize self-actualization. As coaches, we know the life-changing power of finding your purpose. So how can we help our clients better become aware of their own talents? What can we do to encourage others to seek out that sweet freedom that comes from doing something you are meant to do?
Lisa will share with us this week her 3 Step process for re-wiring our unconscious minds to become more constructive thinkers. She discusses this process in her book, Constructive Thinking: How to Grow Beyond Your Mind. Her methods use the power of psychology, mindfulness, and the best coaching practices to show her clients how to find the life they are meant to live. Her work also extends beyond coaching and book publishing. She is also the founder of The Coaching Connection, an online platform that connects the public to the truly untapped potential of working with a coach. It is a place to educate, connect, and grow what we know to be a vibrant and vital coaching community.
Also in this episode:
- Our minds are information gatherers to become unconscious programming.
- The power of coaching to transform our programming.
- How do you live a more fulfilling life?
- You are like an Acorn—time to reach your potential!
- The 3 Phases of living a more fulfilling life.
- The traits of a Constructive Thinker.
- A Coach’s role in each of the 3 Phases.
- Bringing the power of coaching to the world through The Coaching Connector.
Find Lisa’s Book
To access the wonderful online resources at The Coaching Connector.
For Questions, Email Lisa Directly!
Look out soon for Lisa’s children’s book, The Littlest Acorn.