What does running a business have to do with coaching a baseball team? It turns out, the two have a lot more in common than you might think! My guest today is Earl Bell, author of Winning in Baseball and Business, Transforming Little League Principles into Major League Profits for Your Company. Earl is a business expert, success coach, and trainer who is committed to helping company owners and their teams thrive in any market. If you are like the many coaches who know they need to build their business but needs a place to begin, then this episode is for you. With a few easy, guiding principles, Earl is going to teach you to play the game and win every time.
Earl is going to share the basics of making sales, building value, and retaining customers. Want to learn how to escape the Vortex of Doom? Do you know what three tenets build up the Pyramid of Awesome? Building a business can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! Earl wants coaches to know that business can be fun and highly satisfying. We need to get clear on our definition of success and then take steps to get us moving in the right direction. It’s time to get out of your head and get into the game! Earl is going to show you how.
- Earl shares his business-building philosophy.
- You need to be able to define success.
- How to get out of your head and start taking action!
- Once you figure out how you can help clients, it gets a lot easier to build your business.
- Discover the Pyramid of Awesome and the strategies you can do to build repeat business.
- What can make your team stand out from the rest?
- Earl shares how he helps small businesses in the same way as a baseball team.
- Hire good people and teach the people you need.
- Help clients understand the value you are providing.