The resources on this page have been recommended by the guests on the STaR Coach Show or by myself. Many of those listed here have been instrumental in the building and operation of my practice or in my continual learning and growth as a coach. Our show guests have been generous in their sharing of resources as well so those mentioned in shows are included.
Before exploring the resources below, an important disclosure.
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I and/or our expert guests have experience with all of these companies, products, books and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
RESOURCES FROM THIS WEEK'S SHOW
EXPLORE The Coaching Connector: http://www.thecoachingconnector.com
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT MEG'S MENTOR COACHING PROGRAM?
Get information here
FREE GIVEAWAYS FOR STaR COACH LISTENERS:
- Five Step Prosperity Plan Guide was offered by Connie Whitesell you can still get your copy here.
- Susan Shapiro is offering the Coachability Checklist she developed to use with her executive clients to the STaR Coach audience, get it here.
- Pete Berridge offers his paper on “From Coach to Positive Psychology Coach”
- Donna Zajonc, MCC offers Resource Handouts from her show if you contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much to our guests for providing these free offers!
MORE RESOURCES TO EXPLORE:
Books and CDs
Visit my online book store for recommendations in these areas. (You can browse other categories using the links on the right from within the store.)
Blogs and Websites:
Coach Training Programs:
- Certified Story Coach Program
- Coach Academy International
- Coaching Out of the Box
- Positive Psychology Coaching
- Positive Psychology Skill Building Intensive
- Susan Shapiro's Coachability Checklist
- Visit www.tanyasmithonline.com to access Tanya's fresh actionable strategies, training and virtual tools
- The RIM Institute: RIM Essentials
TED Talks and YouTube Resources