The resources on this page have been recommended by the guests on the STaR Coach Show or by myself. Many of those listed here have been instrumental in the building and operation of my practice or in my continual learning and growth as a coach. Our show guests have been generous in their sharing of resources as well so those mentioned in shows are included.
Before exploring the resources below, an important disclosure.
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I and/or our expert guests have experience with all of these companies, products, books and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
RESOURCES FROM THIS WEEK'S SHOW:
Leadership Books Recommended by Ed Allen:
FOR LAST WEEK'S SHOW:
Last week's show focused on using Character Strengths in Coaching.
I recommend that you take the free VIA Character Strength survey in advance to listening to get the most out of the show.
FREE GIVEAWAYS FOR STaR COACH LISTENERS:
- Megan McDonough, CEO of the WholeBeing Institute has a free offer valued at $99.00 just for our listeners! The course has a 30-Day Practice that is designed to develop self-leadership through mindfulness and has a companion book.The offer was valid for 30 days from her show date so this is probably the last chance to access her giveaway, access the book and course here now!
- Also, if you didn't get your free copy of the Five Step Prosperity Plan Guide from Connie Whitesell you can still get your copy here.
- Susan Shapiro is offering the Coachability Checklist she developed to use with her executive clients to the STaR Coach audience, get it here.
Thank you so much to our guests for providing these free offers!
Dr. Hick's shared his Four Square Coaching Framework in episode 3 and discussed his book, Coaching as a Leadership Style which included the Four Square Framework and was targeted toward leaders using coaching conversations as part of their leadership interactions. He has recently written another book that focuses on the process of effective coaching using an evidenced based framework.
MORE RESOURCES TO EXPLORE:
Books and CDs
Visit my online book store for recommendations in these areas. (You can browse other categories using the links on the right from within the store.)
Blogs and Websites:
Coach Training Programs:
- Certified Story Coach Program
- Coach Academy International
- Coaching Out of the Box
- Positive Psychology Coaching
- Positive Psychology Skill Building Intensive
- Susan Shapiro's Coachability Checklist
- Visit www.tanyasmithonline.com to access Tanya's fresh actionable strategies, training and virtual tools
- The RIM Institute: RIM Essentials
TED Talks and YouTube Resources