The resources on this page have been recommended by the guests on the STaR Coach Show or by myself, some of the links below are affiliate links. Many of those listed here have been instrumental in the building and operation of my practice or in my continual learning and growth as a coach. Our show guests have been generous in their sharing of resources as well so those mentioned in shows are included.
RESOURCES FROM THIS MONTH'S SHOWS
THIS WEEK'S SHOW:
GUEST: Christie Mann
Join the Adventure here: www.lilsass.com @adventuresoflilsass @christemann1
Last Week's Show:
GUEST: Lucy Horton
Examples of Websites Lucy has created: https://moseycreative.com/design/#design-clients
GUEST: Signy Wilson
Check out Signy's “Signyficant Living Webinar” HERE
Connect with Signý
- Website: signywilson.com
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/signywilson
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/SignyWilson.LifeChanger
- Twitter: @signywilson
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/user/signywilson
GUEST: Suzette Plaisance Bryan, Ph.D.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE about Meg's Mentor Coaching Program? Get information here
FREE GIVEAWAYS FOR STaR COACH LISTENERS:
- Kristin Robertson's special gift: Powerful Questions for Coaching to Culture
- Sherry Yellin's Give-away: Don't Be Boring. Four Common Mistakes Coaches Make When Designing Their Programs
- Five Step Prosperity Plan Guide was offered by Connie Whitesell you can still get your copy here.
- Susan Shapiro is offering the Coachability Checklist she developed to use with her executive clients to the STaR Coach audience, get it here.
- Pete Berridge offers his paper on “From Coach to Positive Psychology Coach”
- Donna Zajonc, MCC offers Resource Handouts from her show if you contact her at email@example.com
Thank you so much to our guests for providing these free offers!
MORE RESOURCES TO EXPLORE: Blogs and Websites:
Coach Training Programs:
- Certified Story Coach Program
- Coach Academy International
- Coaching Out of the Box
- Positive Psychology Coaching
- Positive Psychology Skill Building Intensive
- Susan Shapiro's Coachability Checklist
- Visit www.tanyasmithonline.com to access Tanya's fresh actionable strategies, training and virtual tools
- The RIM Institute: RIM Essentials
TED Talks and YouTube Resources