If you keep hearing that video is the way to go with coaching, yet you find it intimidating and you’re not sure exactly what to do with it, or how it functions, listen in today, and learn how to get going from Meg’s Video Expert guest, Lou Bartone.
Lou says that although many people do tend to find video intimidating, it’s actually easier than ever for coaches to begin using it, due to the many platforms and tools that are available today, to make it really simple. He recommends that coaches initially find the low hanging fruit, like Facebook Live, to start out, as that way, you won’t need to concern yourself with things like time limits, lighting or production. Listen in and find out why it’s easier than ever right now and won’t take too much for you to get started.
“Unless you’re a news anchor or a Kardashian, you’re not used to having a camera in your face all the time.”
On today’s show, Lou explains:
- What the production of a video through Facebook Live requires, in terms of equipment.
- Some of the tools that are available to help you to make a professional looking video, without too much cost.
- Why Lou recommends that you upload your initial coaching video to Youtube.
- How one chooses which category to use to upload your video to Youtube.
- The three main things to keep track of when uploading your video to Youtube- titles, tags and descriptions.
- Talking Head Videos– a powerful way to connect with your potential clients.
- Some of his favorite editing tools and what he recommends for people starting out.
- Why you should use templates when starting out.
- When one would employ an expert to do their video.
- How to find your sweet spot for your video style.
- What makes video so compelling.
- That video can help you to build your credibility.
- How to know how long and how often to make your Tip Series video.
- How to grab people’s attention in the first few seconds of your video.
- How to schedule your videos to appear on different dates on Youtube.
- That knowing your goals, going in, makes it much easier.
- How he let people know that his Tip Series was coming out.
- How to build your contact list, using video.
- Why it’s really important to have a video on the home page of your website.
Lou’s website: www.loubortone.com