Sometimes, life can feel absolutely overwhelming. Our clients often experience it and so do we as coaches. What can a savvy coach do to continue to do their best coaching work even when feeling overwhelmed? How do we best coach a client who is overwhelmed? This is exactly the mission my guest is going to tackle on the show today.
Cynthia Henson is the CEO of Henson Consulting Group. She is a dynamic leader with deep experience in designing and implementing collaborative and innovative systems to quickly achieve results within large organizations. Cindy brings her strategic knowledge to motivate and direct executive and management teams of employees to achieve stated goals. In her three decades of experience with corporations, local government, and non-profits, she has been able to teach and maintain tangible change for each of her clients. She is frequently hired to turn around troubled organizations and projects to bring back financial stability and strengthen teamwork.
Cindy offers a unique set of skills and experiences that make her an excellent resource for any coach, regardless of specialty. I know you will get a lot out of today’s episode.
More in this episode:
- The overwhelmed executive is a common client. Why is that?
- How to apply peaceful thinking into our world.
- A lack of self-knowledge can lead to a lack of self-confidence.
- Stress creates tunnel vision.
- We need to express our gifts in what we do for a living.
- When you coach executives, you are coaching the whole person.
- Overwhelm and burnout is accompanied by fear.
- Ask your client what they want to create.
- Giving to others fuels our fire.
- Remember to bring what the client needs, not what you think they need.
- Cindy tells us all about the inspiration behind her book.