The resources on this page have been recommended by the guests on the STaR Coach Show or by myself, some of the links below are affiliate links. Many of those listed here have been instrumental in the building and operation of my practice or in my continual learning and growth as a coach. Our show guests have been generous in their sharing of resources as well so those mentioned in shows are included.
THIS WEEK'S SHOW:
GUEST: Kathleen Stinnett, MCC
Want to take the Professional iEQ9 Assessment and receive the full report for free? Email Kathleen at email@example.com
Ask Kathleen about her special debrief rate only for STaR Coach Listeners
GUEST: Donna Cravotta
Explore the Social PR Workshops
Learn more about Social PR Workshops in these FB Live Videos
GUEST: Dr. Leena Guptha
Click here to download information on new Master's program.
GUEST: Susan Steinbrecher
GUEST: Dr. Robert Schaefer
Take the Free Assessment: www.MeaningfulAlignment.com
GUEST: Renee Moorefield, PhD.
Be Well Lead Well® Pulse Assessment System: Click here
Be Well Lead Well® Pulse Assessment Certification Program: Click here
Register for the October certification program HERE
Download Renee's free gift, the Be Well Lead Well® Pulse Framework brochure HERE
GUEST: Judy Hoberman
S.K.I.R.T. Sales Playbook
You can find more information here:
GUEST: Pamela McLean, Ph.D.
RESOURCES FROM RECENT SHOWS:
GUEST: LeeAnn Mallory
The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) - this is the 360 Assessment I use
GUEST: Marilyn O'Hearne, MCC
Culturally Confident Credentialing Mentor Coaching Program: https://marilynoh.com/mentor-coaching/
GUEST: Annie Gelfand, MCC
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE about Meg's Mentor Coaching Program? Get information here
FREE GIVEAWAYS FOR STaR COACH LISTENERS:
- Fran Fisher's Handout on The Coaching Agreement
- Angela Andrew's Coaches Toolkit
- Kristin Robertson's special gift: Powerful Questions for Coaching to Culture
- Sherry Yellin's Give-away: Don't Be Boring. Four Common Mistakes Coaches Make When Designing Their Programs
- Susan Shapiro is offering the Coachability Checklist she developed to use with her executive clients to the STaR Coach audience, get it here.
- Pete Berridge offers his paper on “From Coach to Positive Psychology Coach”
- Donna Zajonc, MCC offers Resource Handouts from her show if you contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much to our guests for providing these free offers!
MORE RESOURCES TO EXPLORE: Blogs and Websites:
Coach Training Programs:
- Certified Story Coach Program
- Coach Academy International
- Coaching Out of the Box
- Positive Psychology Coaching
- Positive Psychology Skill Building Intensive
- Susan Shapiro's Coachability Checklist
- Visit www.tanyasmithonline.com to access Tanya's fresh actionable strategies, training and virtual tools
- The RIM Institute: RIM Essentials
TED Talks and YouTube Resources